CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 13, 2012

~Life Lately~

Life lately has been really good and exciting! We finally sold our car and bought us a brand new dodge dart! It's a stick shift, which I'm not used to but I'm learning and getting the hang of it! Also, even more exciting news.... WE GOT AN OFFER ON OUR HOUSE!!! We accepted the offer on Saturday and as of today our house is under contract!! I cannot tell you how much of a relief it is to finally have things working out for us! I am so excited to start house hunting and to finally get a place of our own! I hope I'm not jumping the gun, but they seem very confident that everything will work out with the buyers and they will want to close on September 12 I believe! That is coming up fast so hopefully everything works out!!!
I have been feeling a bit better about myself since my last post, although some days are better than others. I find that when I look on Facebook or other peoples blogs or sometimes even pinterest I find myself comparing my body, life and everything about me to other people and become depressed and I get the feeling that I'm not as good as everyone else or that I'm not exercising enough, or the right way or eating right or that my life just isn't as good as everyone else's, but the truth is, I am very blessed in my life and I need to just try to be happy with myself. If that means staying off of Facebook then that's what I will do. It's not worth  making me feel inadequate about my life or myself. I love my life, my family and my husband and I am excited to see what the future holds for us!!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Marvis! Don't ever compare anything to anyone. I know from experience...so not worth it. No one's lives are perfect. It's hard to remember that sometimes but it's true. I'm so excited for you guys to start looking at houses! That is SO fun! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete