CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Come and Gone...

Well I haven't blogged for a long time, but 2011 has come and gone. One of the highlights of our year was our 1 year Anniversary!!! Yes we actually made it a year!!! It's true what they say though, the first year is the hardest! We are learning more and more about each other and we're still getting the hang of being married but I sure do love my Hubby! We had a good anniversary. With it being right after Thanksgiving we both took some time off work and just hung out. We slept in (something I never get to do) and just woke up and did whatever we wanted to do! We had a lot of fun going shopping, going out to eat and just being together! I suck at taking pictures but that's one of my New Year's resolutions to make this blog more interesting!     Christmas was fantastic! We both got spoiled and loved spending time with our families. We are looking forward to 2012 and to see what this next year brings us. We are already planning another cruise! I will try to blog more and add more pictures so this isn't so boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment