CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

~Oh Peach Days~

     That's all I kept saying all weekend as we were walking through huge crowds of people in the hot sun. It's kind of a love/hate relationship I have with Peach Days. I always get so excited for it... I love seeing people that I haven't seen forever, I love the food (probably a little too much), gotta love the Peach queen pageant and the parades, I love the booths and walking through them all and watching my nieces and nephews ride the rides. I don't quite love the fact that the Peach queen pageant was 4 HOURS LONG!!!! Way too long for a pageant. I don't quite love the fact that there were so many people that you can barely walk anywhere, let alone stop and actually look at the booths. I was very disappointed there was no candy being thrown in the parade! It was so hot outside for the most part on Saturday that its just exhausting! I am glad that I go every year though, it just wouldn't be the same without going to Peach days!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment