CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

*First Christmas*

This year Christmas was so much fun! It was our first Christmas being married and let me tell you, it was so fun yet exhausting!! Who knew that having two families to visit on Christmas was so tiring, but I wouldn't have it any other way! We spent Christmas eve up at Grandma and Grandpa Hansen's house with his cousins and it was a blast. Then we came home and opened one present each. I got him a gift card to Maverick (He loves his Caffeine Free Pepsi) and he got me the movie Easy A! We both love that show so we watched that and went to bed. I woke Jeff up at about 8 in the morning to go open presents!  We then went to my parents to open presents and to have breakfast. It was so fun being with all my family and to see how excited the nieces and nephews were to see their presents! After that we went to open presents with Jeff's family and to spend time with them, then back to my parents for our Christmas Day dinner!  It was so much fun! I loved it but was so excited to go home and relax after that long day. I look forward to many many more Christmas' with my hubby!




 On January 2 we leave on our Honeymoon Cruise to Mexico!!! I can hardly wait! We'll be gone for a week in the nice warm weather! I am a little nervous because it's my first cruise but I'm so excited to go on a real honeymoon with my cute little Hubby! We'll be sure to take lots of pictures and post them so everyone can be jealous! jk

No comments:

Post a Comment